Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I got 2 more sets of 290cc Prelude Injectors for s

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do believe that the injector clips on the 97+ prelude injectors are different from the 94-95 clips on the GSR's.

    Anyone wanna verify this?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sonnyballs:


    They do not require a resistor pack for installation into an OBD1 GS-R.

    Sonny
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Really? They can be plugged into the existing harness with no modifications? If that's true, then why is there a distinction between the OBD1 and the OBD2 injectors? Thanks for humoring me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because the OBD-I and OBD-II clips are different. Atleast this is what I am lead to believe, Iknow the OBD-I and OBD-II clips on the injector harnesses of Preludes are different(I got stuck with a couple sets of prelude injectors off of OBD-I cars).

    I think the OBD-I GSR clips are different.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Streetwize's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2000
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CROM,

    what's your # again??

    I'm at work but if I don't hear from you sooner I'll call you tonight to get it moving.

    Thanks,

    Wize

  5. #15
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm. according to this the prelude is not 290cc. This says 280cc

    http://www.allmotorhonda.com/techpages/injector.htm

  6. #16
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by nexusone:
    hmm. according to this the prelude is not 290cc. This says 280cc

    http://www.allmotorhonda.com/techpages/injector.htm
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Check out the RC printout of the lude injectors that Sonny has sent out:

    ludespec

    What's the indicated flow rating after cleaning? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member JDR's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2001
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I already have the money order just waiting for address to mail.
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •